Sunday, December 28, 2008

Expecting

Yes yes yes it is true, we are expecting our first baby in July! This came as quite a surprise to us, I was having some medical problems and went in to have things checked out and found out I was expecting! It wasn't exactly in our plans anytime soon, but we are very excited about it! It makes things a little complicated with my Masters program but we will work it all out and have a little mutton buster on our hands! Its pretty crazy after we found out I was expecting my cousins also found out they were expecting about 2 weeks after my due date and Jeff's brother and sister in law are also expecting about 4 weeks after us!! Crazy crazy! Well this will be grandchild #2 on my side and #15 on Jeff's side!! Quite the family we are building up on that side! David and Shandrae's baby will make 16 grand kids!!
We had our first ultrasound last week and saw the heartbeat and everything looked great as far as we could tell, according to the ultrasound we are about 11 weeks today so that puts my due date on July 19th. I haven't been dealing with morning sickness too much, but all day sickness instead!! Ha if I keep food in my system about every 3-4 hours it helps a lot. I have also had some major lower back problems the last few weeks, I have been to the chiropractor several times but it seems that is only a quick fix and has yet to relieve the pain for more than a few hours. I am hoping that I can start physical therapy next week and get things worked out before I get much bigger and things really start to move. Anyhow, we get to find out what it is around the first of March so I will let everyone know what it is when we find out!

5 comments:

Sera said...

Congrats! That is such big news. BTW your dogs look awesome in that picture!

Alisha said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I had the all day/all night morning sickness. It sucked but it was all worth it.

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Hey ash! I have blog to it is justinandcourtneylaren.blogspot.com!! Hope your Christmas was good!

Carrie Johnson said...

Ashley! Oh my heck, I was just thinking about you the other day! How weird is that?! I'm so excited you're having a baby! It's about time, don't you think? I mean, the rest of us already have two! Sounds like your life is going great! We'll keep in touch!

The Barclay's said...

congrats! That is so exciting im so happy for you... I have a blog too danandemilybarclay.blogspot.com anyhow conrats its the best..