Thursday, December 18, 2008

April Fools in December

BAH HUMBUG!!
Santa is playing mind games this winter :) On Tuesday I was online checking my bank account and as the page pulled up I noticed a rather large amount of money had suddenly made its way into my account. Somewhere along the lines of $40,500 had been deposited in my savings account the day before!! WOO HOO somone loves me..... Well turns out not really, the bank made a big mistake and took it all back today, so depressing :( Oh well it was fun to look at for the 4 days it was there!! Thats probably the last time my account will ever see that much hahah


And yes I have been a big slacker in the Christmas decoration pictures, perhaps someday I will get them posted!

1 comment:

Sera said...

Oh well, it's better than them making a $40,000 withdrawl. Can you imagine that mess. You should have asked for a reward for telling them about the mistake. I think $50 would have been appropriate:)