Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!







So found out today we are having a boy! We are way excited. I kinda thought all along that it was a boy but its nice to finally be able to call "nudgie" a he! We have picked Ryder for his name but can't decide on the rest of the name. Its either going to be Jeffrey Ryder Hansen and he will go by Ryder or its going to be Ryder Manton Hansen. Manton is my Grandpa's middle name and my Great Grandpa's middle name. I think we
are kind of leaning towards Jeffrey Ryder but who knows!! Anyway we are way stoked about being parents!! Our due date is July 17th but we will probably induce a week earlier so hopefully on the 10th!!

8 comments:

Balls Fam said...

Congrats!! I love the name. Good luck with everything :)

*~JaLyne~* said...

Congrats Ash! Cute name! I like it very much! I love blogging just to keep up on people. Remeber all of our good old FFA days? I have been looking through pics for my wedding video and found the one when we went to Morgan for some leadership conference and we did some skit to Earl had to die, and we dressed you up and put make-up so it looked like you had a black eye, remember?? Good times! Congrats again!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Ash, I am so excited for you and JEff! IT will be fun! Boys are GREAT!! I am a little one sided though! lol

Carrie Johnson said...

That is so great! Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Sera said...

Go boys! I can't wait until my boys can corrupt him!!
We are so happy for you and I love the name!

Patrick and Makeda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick and Makeda said...

YAY! Nudgie is a boy! I'll probably still call him Nudgie. Anyway, I'm really not babysitting until he's three months old at least!

The Barclay's said...

I really like the name! congrats!